Friday 17 January 2014

Pink And White Roses

Hello everybody.  Hope you are all well.  A little warmer today, thankfully, although rain is forecast later.  To be honest, unless it comes down and forgets to stop, I don't actually mind a little rain.  It all helps to keep our wells functioning!!

My Card


Click on image to enlarge picture

I folded white card stock to make a 7" x 5" card base. I ran some pink bazzill card stock through the Grand Calibur using SB M-Bossabilities Framed Petite Labels embossing folder. The roses are WOC and the white leaves are Cheery Lynn's Wreath Strip.  You have probably realised that I love this particular die - I certainly use it enough!  The spotted ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, which I won from them last year, and the pearls are from Hobby House. The quality of the ribbon is superb. And there you have it.

See you all again soon - hopefully!



16 comments:

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Christine, love, love, loving this stunning card.
Have this folder, not used it enough!!! beautiful flowers
Plenty rain here as well, although it did stop after lunch time and just stayed "dull"
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Hallo Christine
Een schitterende kaart
Fijn weekend
Groetjes Gerrie

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, what a gorgeous card, I love the embossing and the flowers are beautiful. Hugs Kate X

JJ said...

Hi Christine,

This gorgeous and I do so love your roses.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Carol said...

This is beautiful Christine, so pretty. Love the embossing folder. Carol x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine - so pretty.
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card Christine, I like the look of that embossing folder. Hazel x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful and elegantly designed card Christine. I love the embossing and pretty detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Christine. I love this embossing folder - I actually have been looking at it and wondering should I or shouldn't I??

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Very pretty card. Love the little bouquet.
Much rather have rain than snow and ice.
Enjoy your weekend.
Ang x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love your very pretty card, great design.
Lydia
X

Sue said...

Such a pretty card Christine really lovely, you can have all our rain if you want?? lol will gladly hand it over to fill your wells :) I'm sick to death of taking Ollie out and its just mud, oh well. Sent you an email regarding NEC xxx huggles Sue xxxx

Anne said...

What a stunning creation Christine. Hugs x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a beautiful card. Love the flower arrangement, and the embossing.
The spotted ribbon looks really fab too.
Very cold here in Kent today.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Oksana said...

Such a pretty card Christine in lovely colours!x

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, a really beautiful card, I love your embossed background and the floral centre piece you have created is beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X