Thursday 2 March 2017

Rainbows for MAWTT

Good morning to all my friends and fellow bloggers.  Today is time to show my card for MAWTT. Terri is our host this time and she asked to see rainbows or rainbow colours.

My Card



A very simple card using an image I found online and then added the quote. A few gems and punched butterflies was all it took. The pearlescent card base has been in my stash for years and came across a whole load of coloured pearlescent cards when I was sorting through stuff over the last couple of weeks.  I had to move everything when John was building me some more shelving.  It's amazing how much stash you find!!! I don't think I need to buy cardstock or paper pads for a few years! Now who am I kidding?  I might not need it but there's bound to be stuff I see and want!

Anyway why not pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have come up with? We are a Just For Fun challenge with no prizes except your winner's badge but I'm sure you will get some inspiration for your projects.

It is still extremely windy here so I hope you are having it better.

Take care.



14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Perfect Christine, thank you. Just going out for Tapas and vino. xxx

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Schitterende kaart met een mooi tekst
Groetjes Gerrie

Lia said...

Storm over here too! The best crafting weather to create beautiful cards like yours which you are showing now. I love the colours!
Lia xx

Zoe Tant said...

What a lovely sentiment and clever to put the rainbow on the butterfly. Pretty card and very cheerful. Zx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful butterflies. Very windy here too and cold. hugs Mrs A.

Carole said...

Lovely colourful card
hugs
Carole x

Judith said...

so pretty Christine - I just love this pretty rainbow card hugs judith x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very brilliant card, and your design is super.
Love the wonderful colourful butterflies too.
Yes you are right we do hoard some crafty stash.
I keep telling myself I don't need anymore, but get tempted again.
I have card stashed in every nook and cranny I can find, and still find I haven't the colour I want sometimes.
You see I see that they have card reduced and I think it's bargain and will save me money in the long run, but who am I kidding. lol.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A very pretty card. I know hat you mean about stash, i think most of us are the same, we could probably open a shop.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous colours Christine,and the butterflies are gorgeous, beautifully designed, Kate x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
A super card for the challenge theme. Lovely and bright.
Ah, the age old battle of want over need. I mostly give in to want lol!
Hope you're both well and have a great weekend.
Ang x

Sandy said...

Christine your card is stunning - isn't a joy when you find something in your stash that is perfect for what you are making!!!
Sandy xx

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful card Christine
Diane louise x

TerriBlue cards said...

Wow the combination of the poem and butterflies, beautiful
xx