Friday 9 June 2017

Snowflakes at Winter Wonderland

Good evening.  I have never been so late in adding a post! This was due at 9am this morning so I apologise to Cindy who is our host for this challenge at Winter Wonderland and she chose snowflakes.  What could be simpler?  I have snowflakes on my backing paper and added snowflake dies too.

We are sponsored this time by Little Claire Designs and my image is such a delight! It is Star of Wonder  and I just love it.

My Card


Recipe
6" square base card
DP - Lili of the Valley (discontinued)
blue card stock - Limetree Craft
Pierced squares - Sue Wilson
Twinkling Snowflake Duet - Memory Box
pearls - The Hobby House

Please pop across to the blog and see what the rest of the Snowflake Team have made.  Why not join in and you might win three digital stamps of your choice?

That's all for today.  I hope you are looking forward to the weekend - and I hope it flipping stops raining!!!

Take care.



7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Worth waiting for Christine, lovely card, xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very wonderful card and such a super design also.
Love the image and your dangling snowflakes are goreous.
Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the delicate snowflakes Christine they match beautifully with the papers. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Beautiful card that makes you shiver with all those snowflakes. Love the polar bear too.
Been a lovely sunny day here today but think its going to be wet tomorrow. Hope its drier for you a little bit further South.
Ang x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love the polar bear image, makes a very pretty card.
Lydia
X

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, beautifully designed and, lovely image and design, love those snowflakes, Kate x

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Christine with lovely, delicate snowflakes. Pat K x